In Boudoir photos Boudoir shoot Brisbane Brisbane boudoir photographer Brisbane boudoir photography Gold Coast boudoir Natural light North Brisbane North Lakes Studio Sunshine Coast Boudoir

Lizzie | Brisbane boudoir photographer

So, why book a boudoir photo session? Well - why not?!

My clients are everyday women, many of them mums to multiple children. After having a baby, we can sometimes feel that our body has been changed - and in fact, it has! At times, it can be hard to look at it in a positive light. We see the flaws - the stretch marks, saggy skin, uneven breasts. But this body has created life - we should be proud, and celebrate it!

Having said that, I completely understand the insecurities about feeling confident, when all we seem to notice are our flaws. I have the knowledge and experience to pose you in specific ways, to emphasise the best parts of your body, and help to conceal the areas you're not so happy with. Clothing choice is also a big part of this as well - I can provide guidance and suggestions about what will flatter your body the best. And of course, there can also be some help in the form of editing/airbrushing - I won't completely change your body shape into someone unrecognisable, but I can certainly help with nips and tucks to ensure you look perfectly polished. This is, after all, something that many women will only do once or twice in their lives - so you want to treasure the experience and the images forever.

Lizzie, below, is a mum of two children under five. And doesn't she look incredible! She says about her images, "They are all just amazing. You photograph me so well, I like myself in your photos (face as well as body)". I couldn't ask for better feedback than that!

If you're interested in booking a boudoir photo shoot, or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me







Related Articles