In Boudoir photos Boudoir shoot Brisbane Brisbane boudoir photography Gold Coast boudoir Lingerie Natural light North Brisbane North Lakes Studio Sunshine Coast Boudoir

Jessie | Brisbane boudoir photographer

Jessie was such a stunning model for her recent boudoir session! So well-prepared, Jessie brought a whole bag full of lingerie and accessories to use for her shoot. We chose a great selection of outfits, which totally complemented her amazing figure. As a mum of two young children, Jessie was initially a little self-conscious, however after seeing her images I think her confidence has definitely been boosted.

"Oh my gosh Morgan!! I actually look hot! You have made me look sooooo good. Thank you!!!! I'm so happy with how they have turned out, as I honestly didn't feel sexy at all. You are so talented!"

I'm currently taking bookings for September onward, with only a few dates left for the remainder of the year. Contact me to find out more information! 









Related Articles